Remote access to emergency medical services
“Partnering with PRAXES ensures our medics in remote mining locations across Canada have immediate 24/7 access to world-class medical advice in emergency situations”.
– President, Frontier Medex
Canada’s premiere telemedicine service for industry
PRAXES’ telemedicine solution combines both emergency telemedicine and occupational health medical support in one system. It is a unique solution designed to improve health, reduce risk, and save money.
PRAXES Telemedicine is the only service that:
- Has one global call number
- Guarantees caller has emergency physician on line in under 5 minutes, anywhere.
- Bilingual services (French/English) as well as translation for other languages
- Records every call
- Establishes a medical record for every call
- Assesses skills of the caller/medic on every call
- Auto-faxes information to referral clinic or hospital as appropriate
- Sends incident alert to the client if desired
Contact us for more information about our telemedicine (remote healthcare delivery) services.
PRAXES responds to a call for help from a fishing vessel
Listen to actual exchanges between PRAXES staff, Joint Rescue Coordination Centre (JRCC), the captain on a ship, and Search and Rescue technician (SARTech).