Efficient management of Workers’ Compensation Board claims
The WCB provides compensation for injured workers. The employer pays premiums to the Board as a type of ‘insurance’ policy and premiums are assessed on the basis of both the industry type and the history of the business.
A business with many accidents and injuries that require compensation may have both high premiums and high case costs.
Efficient management of WCB claims can shorten the period of time that an employee is off work and reduce the financial damage to the business.
The PRAXES medical staff have extensive experience in:
- WCB rules and regulations – how the system works
- Efficient case management – reduced health and business risk
- Liaising with the WCB on behalf of clients
- Providing IME support (independent medical exam) to help understand medical conditions
- Disability case management
Contact us for more information on how to best manage WCB claims.