EMwerx software – used across Canada
EMwerx software manages people, medical clinics and emergency incidents in remote locations. Developed initially to support emergency medical users, its simplicity and power has been adapted to:
- Support remote medical clinics – Electronic Medical records (EMR) and clinic operations.
- Manage staff and patient data in any global location
- Track and manage assets – equipment, vehicles, medications etc.
- Support incident management needs – manage people and events in front line search and rescue, fire and disaster response operations
Incident Command System (ICS) Forms
EMwerx Incident Manager now follows the ICS format, and uses the majority of ICS 200-level forms. Clients can use our standard ICS forms, or upload custom versions. Reports can be output in MSWord or PDF format.
Unique attributes of EMwerx include:
- Easy to set up – load data and be active in hours, not days, or months
- Easy to use – “I have used other EMR systems, and EMwerx is very user friendly. Simple SOAP charting as usual, and I can close the record at any time. It keeps my data secure”, Owner, Remote Medical Services Company, Alberta.
- Web based and local at the same time – it resides on your remote device and syncs to central servers via the web when available. No more loss of access when the web is down or out of range.
EMwerx is also used by the Clipper Round the World yacht race (www.clipperroundtheworld.com) for managing emergency medical events, and for storing, receiving, and sending medical information securely – anywhere in the world!
For more Information on EMwerx please feel free to contact us.