PRAXES provides remote medical services in 3 critical areas:
- Telemedicine – Canada’s premiere telemedicine service for industry
- Remote medical staffing
- Medical kits and supplies
PRAXES Telemedicine – the premiere service
PRAXES provides emergency health services remotely through telemedicine. Our physicians support workers in offshore or remote locations during medical incidents or emergencies.
PRAXES integrates 3 key elements:
PRAXES improves healthcare delivery while simultaneously reducing cost and risk. We do this via the integration of three critical elements:
- PRAXES Physicians – a national pool of emergency and occupational physicians with years of experience delivering services to remote locations
- PRAXES Methods – protocols developed over 15 years, including medical directives and rigourous hiring and training systems
- PRAXES Technology – proprietary EMwerx Software supports the scheduling, management and reporting of personnel and medical records
We support clients with the following remote healthcare offerings:
Contact us for more information about our remote medical services and how they save your organization time and money.