PRAXES offers COVID-19 testing for:
- Travel that requires a PCR or Rapid Antigen COVID-19 test before departure.
- Arrival tests in accordance with the current health and safety measures set out by Nova Scotia Health.
- Asymptomatic testing for work sites, sporting groups, organizations and events.
PRAXES does not provide testing for individuals showing signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Please call 811 or visit the novascotia.ca self assessment website to book a test.
- PCR COVID Testing $159.00 + HST (includes an NSH Microbiology lab report)
- Rapid COVID Antigen Test $69.00 + HST (includes a PRAXES Travel Certificate)
- PCR + Rapid Antigen Test $199.00 + HST (includes an NSH Microbiology lab report + PRAXES Travel Certificate)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please reference our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for answers to common questions and concerns.
View our FAQ
How long will it take to get my result?
Click here to check the current wait times.
Check Wait Times