PRAXES COVID-19 PCR Test Request FormPlease review our Frequently Asked Questions before you begin.
SymptomsDo you currently have symptoms of COVID-19 such as:
- Fever (i.e. chills/sweats) OR Cough (new or worsening),
- Or Two or more of the following symptoms (new or worsening): Sore throat, Runny nose/nasal congestion, Headache, Shortness of breath, loss of smell
Reason For TestWhat is your reason for having this COVID-19 Test? (Pick ONE)
Praxes is not authorized to provide COVID-19 tests for non-essential travel.
Travellers within Canada do not require a COVID-19 test. Please see https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html for more information.
Both Canada and Nova Scotia Public Health strongly discourage non-essential travel. We are in the early phase of the pandemic that is affecting everywhere at the same time. PRAXES is not authorized to provide non-essential COVID-19 tests at this time. Please see https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html for more information.
Non-essential travel includes:
- Vacations and pleasure travel
- Business related travel when remote work and virtual meetings are possible
Essential travel includes:
- Returning to your country of residence
- Urgent unavoidable work-related travel
- Travel to visit a vulnerable, ill or elderly relative, attend a funeral or for other events on compassionate grounds
We can provide COVID-19 tests to those who are preparing for essential travel to a country that requires a test before entry. Please continue if you would like to request a test:
Terms and Conditions
Nova Scotia Health AuthorityPRAXES is not authorized to provide COVID-19 tests to people with symptoms. Please call 811 or proceed to the Nova Scotia Public Health Corona virus website for information on symptoms, testing, and treatment:
More Information Required
PRAXES is authorized to provide tests for people who require a test in order to safely enter their place of work or visit a health care facility. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to request a test:
- A letter from the Employer of Health Care Facility that requires a test
- Essential and specialized worker exempt from self-isolation must also provide their confirmation letter from their Nova Scotia Safe Check-in Form
- People with Compassionate Exceptions from self-isolation must also provide their Compassionate Exception confirmation email
For more information please visit https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/restrictions-and-guidance/
Please email us to email@example.com with any questions.
Your request will be reviewed by our staff for eligibility for a COVID-19 test. We will respond to you within one business day.