Every health organization in Canada is feeling the pressure to address costs, while improving service delivery.
PRAXES consulting physicians and business professionals have over 100 years of collective experience in consulting services and methodologies that can bring dramatic improvements to motivated client organizations.
- Advice to government officials re service delivery options that deliver cost reduction/performance improvement
- Policy development or refinement
- Business process audits, work flow analysis in hospital and clinical settings
- Organizational reviews
- Assistance with setting up programs and simulation centers
- Design of training and education programs for all level of learners (paramedic, RN, PA, physician)