The right medical resources, on your site
PRAXES has been supplying remote medical staff for assignments in Canada and abroad for over 15 years.
What makes our staff so qualified, reliable, and professional?
- Rigorous processes for hiring, screening, and training our remote health staff
- We serve highly specialized needs and industries
- We know the medical and legal requirements of different operating jurisdictions
- We supply PRAXES proprietary methods and technologies to support our staff, creating a high level of response and efficacy
- We supply the full range of services required
Contact us for all of your remote medical staffing needs and information.
Experienced health professionals at your job-site
PRAXES provides experienced health professionals to work in remote locations, such as oil rigs, on seismic vessels, correctional facilities, and on mine sites.
We maintain rigorous processes for hiring, screening, and training our remote health staff.
Remote medical staff
PRAXES has access to many experienced remote medics including:
- Registered Nurses
- Paramedics – Primary Care, Advanced Care, Critical Care
- Physician Assisstants
- Medevac teams & repatriation services for remote medical needs
Contact us to discuss your medical staffing needs.
Emergency medical support for the oil & gas sector
The PRAXES offshore medevac team responds to emergencies via helicopter to oil and gas platforms, rigs, and support vessels. The team is configured to comply with standard medevac practice in the North American energy sector. The team is on call 24/7 and is made up of several key members:
- Medical Director: Dr. John Ross provides overall medical oversight and strategic direction
- Medical Control Physicians: On-Line Tertiary Care Emergency Room Physicians that oversee each mission request from start to finish
- Medical Flight Crew: active duty critical care flight paramedics and nurses that provide advanced emergency treatment and procedures, specializing in:
- Medical / Cardiac / Trauma management
- Critical decision making
- Advanced airway management
- Invasive and non-invasive procedures
- Dispatch: 24/7 dispatch and ongoing mission logistics support
- System Support Personnel: Operations, Procurement, Administration, Occupational Health and Safety