The right medical support for your remote operations
As a leader in the design and delivery of remote medical services, PRAXES can provide clients with advice about the level of medical care required at their remote site.
We can provide a complete on-site medical clinic solution – from design through to procurement and set up, to staffing and operation.
- All the necessary medical equipment, medications and supplies, on a purchase or rental basis, at First Aid, Basic Life Support or Advanced Life Support levels
- The required level of on-site medical staff – we manage the hiring and HR issues
- Telemedicine support (EMdoc)
- Written medical directives to support the medical staff
- Occupational physician support for on-site staff (OHdoc)
- Medical oversight and chart review
- Software to run the clinic (EMwerx)
Our operational methods help you:
- Save money:
- You only buy the medications and supplies that you really need in your operating environment
- Your inventories are consistent at every clinic site
- Reduce the need for costly medical transports off site
- Reduce occurrence of WCB claims and rising premium costs
Contact us to learn more about establishing an onsite medical clinic with PRAXES.