Software Enhancements in Build 240
- A Storage Location field for assets gives more specific information on the location of the asset.
- Added Incident Command System (ICS) Forms 201, 202, 204, 207, 211 & 214 to the Reports tab. The Incident Command System is a “systematic tool used for the command, control, and coordination of emergency response”. Information entered in EMwerx now populates these standardized forms.
- Add a sketch to the search incident. Free form draw a sketch with the option of using a Google map as background. Option to include one or multiple sketches in the ICS 201 form.
- Org. Roles have been added: Mapping, Resources, Liaison Officer, Finance, & Food Service. Add custom Org. Roles to the Org Chart and option to specify the Role Type.
- Edit Incident screen to input Geographic Coordinates in either UTM or Lat/Long format with a button to convert from one to the other. Coordinates can be used to generate the Google map in the Add Sketch function.
- Input Radio Frequency on the Edit Incident screen.
- On the Check In/Out screen, can filter between assets and people in the list of search results or list of checked in.
- Save or schedule the Advanced Search report.
- Download reports in PDF format.
- Flag a document attachment as a ‘Final Document’. Final Documents are then listed below the ICS Forms on the Reports tab. This makes it obvious which documents are the completed forms after an Incident is complete.
Personal Health Record
- EMwerx Records for patient now accessible under EMdoc tab if they exist.
- Email sends to the user when their PHR is accessed via emergency portal.
- Allergy field now includes the autocomplete list of drugs.
- Photos can now be emailed directly to EMwerx Records.
- Photo attachments appear as thumbnails and can be viewed via pop up within EMwerx.
- Save/Schedule EMwerx Record Search results.
- Added username field to person profile which can be used to login.
- Login autofills the last username/email that logged in successfully.
- Save/Schedule the Clinic Report.
- Added ICD10 Codes in addition to other presenting complains in the Clinic Report.
- Administrators can bulk upload employee/people data via Excel spreadsheet. Option to email all the new employees their login info at the time of upload.
- Administrators can edit the templates of documents that the system uses to populate in various areas (e.g. ID Card templates, ICS Forms, Lost Subject Profile, etc.). Significant amount of customization for generating reports.
For more information please feel free to contact us.