Search and rescue – manage people, assets and incidents
EMwerx Incident Manager supports Ground Search and Rescue teams on the front line. Responding to a search emergency means many teams and assets are deployed quickly and must operate remotely. EMwerx supports teams in the field by helping them deploy, track and report on emergency incidents. EMwerx now supports teams in Nova Scotia, Manitoba and the Yukon.
- Use barcode scanners to quickly check members in & out of search events
- Network laptops together
- Keep track of who is at the search and how long they have been there
- Enter and store vital information such as Incident Objectives, Communication logs, Major Events, Weather, profile of the lost person(s),
- Works without the Internet
- Quickly enter people and asset resources into search teams and tasks via drag and drop functionality
- Link search teams and tasks to the appropriate incident objectives and communications
- Easy print options for search team tasks, lost person information and communications
- Modules included: People, Assets, Documents, Reports, Admin and Incident Manager.