EMwerx has been in continuous use by emergency medical professionals since 2003. Today, key emergency response teams manage emergency incidents using EMwerx software, including the Nova Scotia Ground Search and Rescue Association, the Manitoba Office of the Fire Commissioner, and the Yukon Emergency Measures Organization.
Software for managing remote operations.
If you are managing a remote medical facility, a remote search incident, or staff working in remote locations, EMwerx can help. EMwerx was designed to meet the needs of remote work teams. It is an Internet-based solution that also operates as a stand-alone tool without Internet connection.
- Built for emergency doctors as a tactical emergency response tool
- Increases your functionality and speed of operations in the field
- Capture information on lap top, synchronize securely with central database once internet connection available.
- Designed to manage people, assets and emergency events, in real-time in the field
Installation options include:
- Laptop/USB drive installation
For more information on our unique software offerings and how it may be beneficial to your organization, please contact us.
EMwerx – your application
The following chart outlines the basic uses of EMwerx:
- Business manager can be used by any business, even with non-remote employees
- Incident manager is primarily used by ground search and rescue teams and fire fighting teams, to manage large amounts of volunteer data and incidents
- Medical manager is used to manage remote staff and remote medicals clinics
Software for managing remote operations
EMwerx provides extensive module options tailored to your exact needs. EMwerx is built to military standards; your data is safe.
EMwerx modules help you with simple tasks, including:
- Managing remote staff training compliance and data
- Managing complex field operations including people, assets, scheduling, incidents and administration of all documents
PRAXES uses EMwerx to manage the continuously changing schedules, information, and records of a 24/7 global medical environment, operating a number of remote clinics virtually.
EMwerx is available on a rental basis with a modest set up charge. Existing clients include the Navy, Coast Guard, the marine and oil industries, and governments. A number of search and rescue organizations use EMwerx.
All of the modules below are available for your custom version of EMwerx. EMwerx is easy to use. Online training allows you to save time and money. Once you have selected your personal version of the EMwerx suite, it can be downloaded remotely and be ready for use in hours.
The EMwerx suite includes the following modules:
- EM – employee module – manage employee data, making it available across the web
- Documents module – “virtual” filing cabinet for workers globally. Manage procedures, SOP’s
- Schedule module – manage remote workers
- Reports module – large number of custom reports
- Admin module – for the EMwerx manager
- Asset module – manage remote assets
- Clinic module – manage remote clinics
- Incident module – manage search and rescue incidents
Contact us to learn more about our remote operations management software.
Search and rescue – manage people, assets and incidents
EMwerx Incident Manager supports Ground Search and Rescue teams on the front line. Responding to a search emergency means many teams and assets are deployed quickly and must operate remotely. EMwerx supports teams in the field by helping them deploy, track and report on emergency incidents. EMwerx now supports teams in Nova Scotia, Manitoba and the Yukon.
- Use barcode scanners to quickly check members in & out of search events
- Network laptops together
- Keep track of who is at the search and how long they have been there
- Enter and store vital information such as Incident Objectives, Communication logs, Major Events, Weather, profile of the lost person(s),
- Works without the Internet
- Quickly enter people and asset resources into search teams and tasks via drag and drop functionality
- Link search teams and tasks to the appropriate incident objectives and communications
- Easy print options for search team tasks, lost person information and communications
- Modules included: People, Assets, Documents, Reports, Admin and Incident Manager.
EMwerx Incident Manager Demo Video
This demo video illustrates the major EMwerx Incident Manager features by running through a mock ground search and rescue event: Watch the EMwerx Incident Manager Demo Video
Manage a remote or on site clinic
EMwerx Medical Manager acts as the software backbone for the operation of emergency or permanent remote medical clinics. Easy to use and portable, it permits staff to capture, manage, and report on the medical data of arriving patients.
- Tracks all clinical visits
- Central storage of Medical and Next of Kin information for all patients
- Security permissions
- Tracks employee training and professional credentials
- Can run independently on a laptop, tablet or local network
- Synchronizes to a central server via the web when available
- Attach any type of document or file: PDF, image, video, audio.
- 128 bit encryption of all files.
- Modules include: People, Schedule, Reports, Documents, Admin and Clinic. Optional modules include Assets and EMdoc.
EMwerx Medical Manager Demo Video
This demo video illustrates the major EMwerx Medical Manager features by running through a mock mobile medical event: Watch the EMwerx Medical Manager Demo Video
EMwerx Business Manager is available to support small businesses that need to manage people, assets, and information on remote worksites, away from the office.
- Simple to use
- Store employee information such as demographics, contact info, roles and training, and attach any file
- Generate Photo ID cards
- Option to use QR codes in ID cards to allow anyone to check on training IN THE FIELD!
- Document storage, sharing, and version control
- Provide login access to employees and control what they can see and edit through security permissions
- Training compliance reports
- Modules included: People, Assets, Documents, Administration, Reports, and Schedule
View the Business Manager brochure