Travel health advice and immunizations for individuals, families, or groups
Health is an important and often overlooked part of any travel planning process. Travelling can cause exposure to a range of illnesses that can be prevented by vaccination. The Government of Canada recommends that you consult a travel health clinic preferably six weeks before you travel.
Travel health consultation – major destination or remote location
PRAXES’ travel health nurse will review your travel destination and trip plans and provide advice regarding safe health practices specific to your needs.
We provide the following travel health vaccines:
- Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B or Hepatitis A&B combination
- Tetanus, Tetanus Diphtheria & Polio combination, or Tetanus Diphtheria & Pertussis combinations
- Polio, Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR), Seasonal Influenza, Meningitis, Yellow Fever and Typhoid Fever
- Some vaccines require multiple doses over time – ensure you are able to complete the immunization process prior to travelling
- Proof of immunization is required in certain countries for entry
Contact us to learn more about travel health, vaccinations, and clinics.