Managing Workers’ Compensation Board claims effectively
Independent medical examinations (IMEs) are an important tool for the management of WCB claims. Many managers find the process of managing employee claims complicated, confusing, and frustrating. PRAXES can help.
The knowledge and expertise of the PRAXES team expedites the claim process, saving your organization time and money, while assisting your employees.
Employers ask for Independent Medical Exams to clarify:
- An apparent medical problem – its nature and consequences for the employee and the business
- Current functional limitations of the worker – to help them find appropriate work and help the employer identify what changes are required in the role
- Is further treatment required?
- Can treatment be expedited?
- A second legal opinion on injury and appropriate compensation
Contact PRAXES for more information on IMEs and how they can save your organization time and money.