EMwerx – Software for managing operations in remote locations
If you are managing a remote medical facility, a remote search incident, or staff working in remote locations, EMwerx Software provides solutions that can help. EMwerx was designed to meet the needs of remote work teams. It is an Internet-based solution that also operates offline.
- Built initially for emergency doctors as a tactical emergency response tool
- Increases your functionality and speed of operations in the field
- Capture information on lap top, synchronize securely with central database once internet connection available.
- Designed to manage people, assets and emergency events, in real-time in the field
- Laptop/USB drive installation
EMwerx has been in continuous use by emergency medical professionals since 2003. Today, key emergency response teams manage emergency incidents using EMwerx software, including the Nova Scotia Ground Search and Rescue Association, the Manitoba Office of the Fire Commissioner, and the Yukon Emergency Measures Organization.
For more information on our unique software offerings and how it may be beneficial to your organization, please contact us.